$497.00 + GST (Per Person)
For more details, please download the course content sheet below
HACCP for RMP (Animal Product Act 1999) Meat Workshop
$497.00 + GST (Per Person)
This interactive course has been designed to reflect the requirements of the Animal Products Act 1999, the Codex guidelines and industry standards for the manufacture of meat and meat products for export. Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) system assist food business operators in the systematic identification of hazards and controls measures to ensure food is consistently being produced in a safe and suitable manner. Participants will receive a food safety refresher, a comparison of the regulatory requirements compared to Codex guidelines and a practical step by step approach to the implementation of the preliminary steps and HACCP principles.
- How do I register for this workshop?
- Prior to purchase of the course, you will be asked to complete the BILLING DETAILS and to create your own unique username and password. On completion of the registration process you will be taken to CHECKOUT. Please ensure you tick the TERMS & CONDITIONS box before proceeding to BUY NOW. You are welcome to pay by credit card or request INVOICE ME PLEASE.
- Please note that there is a 4% fee on purchases paid by credit card.
- What can I expect after pressing BUY NOW for payment of the course?
- You will receive an email detailing the purchase of the course and instructions for accessing the course once payment has been confirmed.
- If payment has been made by credit card, you will have immediate access to MY COURSES.
- If payment is by invoice, the invoice amount is required to be paid prior to access to MY COURSES.
- Do I need to complete a prerequisite prior to attending this workshop?
- Yes. You are required to review prerequisite documentation.
- How do I access the course content information?
- You will have received an email following payment of the course. This email has a direct link to MY COURSES login page. Alternatively you can you go to https://safefoodservices.co.nz/and click on MY COURSES which will take you through to your PROFILE page.
- If you have logged out of the website you will need to enter in your login name and password you created during the registration process.
- Once in your PROFILE page, please click on the course title you have purchased and follow the instructions within the homepage of your course.
- Can I view the course information using my phone as well as my tablet and laptop?
- Yes. The course content and assessment can be viewed on most operating systems including Mac, Windows inclusive of apple and android mobile devices.
- Do I need Adobe PDF reader to view PDF resource information?
- It is recommended to download Adobe PDF reader to offer the best quality on reading PDF resource information however this is not a requirement.
- Do I need to access audio for viewing course content?
- Is there an assessment to this course?
- Yes, following the workshop you are required to complete the HACCP multi-choice assessment and achieve an 80% pass rate to successfully complete the course.
- If I do not achieve an 80% pass rate, can I take the assessment again?
- Yes. You have 3 attempts to take the assessments to achieve an 80% pass rate.
- Do I receive a certificate for attending this course and when will this certificate be available to me?
- Following successful completion of the course, you will have access to an electronic course certificate which can either be downloaded following your assessment or you can return to your PROFILE page which maintains a copy of your certificate per purchased course.
- Do I need to bring anything with me to the workshop?