$595.00 + GST (Per Person)
For more details, please download the course content sheet below
Advanced Verification Refresher Course
$595.00 + GST (Per Person)
This online course has been designed to provide recognised verifiers a comprehensive refresher in the verification stages in accordance with the Food Act 2014, associated legislation and MPI verification guidance.
- The Food Act 2014
- The Food Regulations 2015 (Part 1, 2 and 3)
- The verification criteria stipulated by the Ministry of Primary Industries
- The NZQA unit standards 8084 ‘Audit quality management systems for compliance with quality standards’
- The food legislation skills and verification fundamental skills as set out in ‘How to become recognised Agency and Person Competency Framework Verifiers 30-Aug-2016′.
In addition, the content of this course offers a comparative review of verification data obtained from several verification agencies to determine a consistent approach to reporting of verification activities and outcome to the operator and via Titiro (the system MPI use to capture and report verification and enforcement outcomes).
This course has been designed so that the information gained can be applied as evidence for a verifier’s continuing professional development learning plan.
Online Course, Workshop
- How do I register for this workshop?
- Prior to purchase of the course, you will be asked to complete the BILLING DETAILS and to create your own unique username and password. On completion of the registration process you will be taken to CHECKOUT. Please ensure you tick the TERMS & CONDITIONS box before proceeding to BUY NOW. You are welcome to pay by credit card or request INVOICE ME PLEASE.
- Please note that there is a 4% fee on purchases paid by credit card.
- What can I expect after pressing BUY NOW for payment of the course?
- You will receive an email detailing the purchase of the course and instructions for accessing the course once payment has been confirmed.
- If payment has been made by credit card, you will have immediate access to MY COURSES.
- If payment is by invoice, the invoice amount is required to be paid prior to access to MY COURSES.
- Do I necessitate to complete a prerequisite prior to attending this workshop?
- Yes. You are required to complete to review the Advanced Verification Skills for RBM Refresher Workshop.
- How do I access the course content information?
- You will have received an email following payment of the course. This email has a direct link to MY COURSES login page. Alternatively you can you go to www.safefoodservices.co.nz and click on MY COURSES which will take you through to the login page.
- You will need to enter in your login name and password you created during the registration process.
- You will then be given access to course information within the MEMBERSHIPS section of the page.
- Once in MEMBERSHIPS please follow the step by step process starting with Step 1 and follow the instructions provided.
- Can I view the course information using my phone as well as my tablet and laptop?
- Yes. The course content and assessment can be viewed on most operating systems including Mac, Windows inclusive of apple and android mobile devices.
- What browser should I use for viewing course content.
- You can view the Advanced Online Food Safety Course through Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Chrome, etc. We have received some feedback that Internet Explorer offers the best viewing with some glitches being experienced with Chrome.
- Do I need Adobe PDF reader to view PDF resource information?
- It is recommended to download Adobe PDF reader to offer the best quality on reading PDF resource information however this is not a requirement.
- Do I need to access audio for viewing course content?
- No. The prerequisite requirements are read only documents.
- Do I receive a certificate for attending this course and when will this certificate be available to me?
- You will have access to an electronic course certificate following successful completion of the online course assessments
- Do I need to bring anything with me to the workshop?
- Participants are requested to bring a device that has access to a USB dock. A USB memory stick will be provided with course information to be accessed during the workshop.