$997.00 + GST (Per Person)
For more details, please download the course content sheet below
Advanced Codex HACCP & Hazard Analysis for Risk Based Measures Workshop
$997.00 + GST (Per Person)
This interactive course has been designed to reflect the requirements of the Food Act 2014, the Food Regulations 2015, the Food Notice for Food Control Plans and National Programmes May 2017, the Codex guidelines and NZQA unit standard 19514 ‘Explain the application of HACCP principles’ and NZQA unit standard 28265 Develop, implement and review a HACCP application for a food processing operation.
Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) system assist food business operators in the systematic identification of hazards and controls measures to ensure food is consistently being produced in a safe and suitable manner. Participants will receive a food safety refresher (online Food Safety Course), a comparison of the regulatory requirements compared to Codex guidelines and a practical step by step approach to the implementation of the preliminary steps and HACCP principles.
This course meets the competency requirements to demonstrate knowledge of food processing, types and sources of hazards and effectiveness of control measures as set out in the Competency Framework for Verifiers
1 August 2018
- How do I register for this workshop?
- Prior to purchase of the course, you will be asked to complete the BILLING DETAILS and to create your own unique username and password. On completion of the registration process you will be taken to CHECKOUT. Please ensure you tick the TERMS & CONDITIONS box before proceeding to BUY NOW. You are welcome to pay by credit card or request INVOICE ME PLEASE.
- Please note that there is a 4% fee on purchases paid by credit card.
- What can I expect after pressing BUY NOW for payment of the course?
- You will receive an email detailing the purchase of the course and instructions for accessing the course once payment has been confirmed.
- If payment has been made by credit card, you will have immediate access to MY COURSES.
- If payment is by invoice, the invoice amount is required to be paid prior to access to MY COURSES.
- Do I need to complete a prerequisite prior to attending this workshop?
- Yes. You are required to attend an online Food Safety Course and review prerequisite documentation.
- How do I access the course content information?
- You will have received an email following payment of the course. This email has a direct link to MY COURSES login page. Alternatively you can you go to https://safefoodservices.co.nz/and click on MY COURSES which will take you through to your PROFILE page.
- If you have logged out of the website you will need to enter in your login name and password you created during the registration process.
- Once in your PROFILE page, please click on the course title you have purchased and follow the instructions within the homepage of your course.
- Can I view the course information using my phone as well as my tablet and laptop?
- Yes. The course content and assessment can be viewed on most operating systems including Mac, Windows inclusive of apple and android mobile devices.
- What browser should I use for viewing course content.
- You can view the Advanced Online Food Safety Course through Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Chrome, etc. We have received some feedback that Internet Explorer offers the best viewing with some glitches being experienced with Chrome.
- Do I need Adobe PDF reader to view PDF resource information?
- It is recommended to download Adobe PDF reader to offer the best quality on reading PDF resource information however this is not a requirement.
- Do I need to access audio for viewing course content?
- Yes. The online Advanced Food Safety Course requires you to either use your computer speakers or earphones.
- Is there an assessment to this course?
- Yes, there are two assessments, one for the Advanced Food Safety Course and the second following the completion of the HACCP workshop. Participants are required to complete these multi-choice assessments and achieve an 80% pass rate to successfully complete the course.
- If I do not achieve an 80% pass rate, can I take the assessment again?
- Yes. You have 3 attempts to take the assessments to achieve an 80% pass rate.
- Do I receive a certificate for attending this course and when will this certificate be available to me?
- Following successful completion of the course, you will have access to an electronic course certificate which can either be downloaded following your assessment or you can return to your PROFILE page which maintains a copy of your certificate per purchased course.
- How long do I have access to the online Food Safety Course course?
- Following receipt of payment, participants have access to the online course for 30 days.
- Do I need to bring anything with me to the workshop?
- Participants are requested to bring a device that has access to a USB dock. A USB memory stick will be provided with course information to be accessed during the workshop.